AN INSPIRING TESTIMONY LETTER
ABOUT BENEFITS OF RAW SALADS
Dear Sis. Anesia,
I have been eating raw salads for the past three years. I decided to go on a raw diet because of the genetics of my body. I have flesh that bruises easily; I break out in rashes, eczemas (hope I spelt that correctly), have very itchy skin. My family is also prone to cancer; my mother died of colon cancer. We are also prone to asthma, which I had so bad, sickle cell, which I also have, tumours of all sorts. I had one removed from my breast about six years ago and I have one now in my right thigh. None is cancerous and reducing rapidly because of my diet. I have weak nails, bad teeth, brittle bones, lol, you name it I have it in my DNA.
Here are some of the food I add to my salads and the benefits of using them:
1) Olives. It is my absolute favourite fruit. Apart from tasting so good they also eliminate high cholesterol levels, reduces degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, benign and malignant tumours, controls blood sugar, blood pressure etc.
2) Chick Peas (Channa). Channa has this nutty flavour that I just love. I normally boil and eat it just like that-no salt, nothing. It controls appetite, is a great source of fibre, antioxidants, prevents blood clots, etc.
3 ) Red Onions. They contain plenty vitamins and minerals, including, folate, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, potassium etc.
4) Black Beans. This is another bean that I love to boil and eat just like that. It builds and maintains bone structure, it contains among other things, manganese, copper, zinc, calcium, iron, phosphorous etc.
5) Romaine Lettuce. I prefer this to the iceberg because it taste better and it is more resilient. However, most times I use both in my salads. It contains beta carotenes, vitamins K,A,C,B complexes (all your b vitamins), xanthium, for healthy eyes, etc.
6) WaterCress. When I came to the Truth I was a heavy smoker and Bro Medina told me to eat this in abundance to heal my lungs. The rest is history. This contains, among other things, vitamins A,C,K is good for bone health, protects vision, cardiovascular health, protects DNA against change etc.
Now I can go on and on about the other things I put into my salads. The thing is one can add anything to their salads according to their preference.
Since I have been on this diet, I have lost a great amount of weight, my vision has improved, my skin has improved, all aspects of my body inside and out have taken a turn for the better. Because of my diet the growth that I have in my leg is benign and is rapidly reducing. The olive oil has saved me from my bones grinding together and me being in excruciating pain. I cannot stress how beneficial is a vegan diet and especially a raw food diet. This is my lunch every single day.
I can go on and on, all to the honor and glory of YHWH.
Much love to you and your wonderful husband.